In case a negative decision is given by a visa officer or a tribunal, you have a right to appeal such a decision. In case the adverse decision has been made in any immigration matter, you may be eligible to appeal the decision under the appeal process of the Immigration Appeal Division (IAD) of the Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) or the Federal Court of Canada, depending on the application that was submitted and the reasons for the decision.

We provide professional services for any kind of litigation related to immigration law. You have a right to appeal any adverse decision even if you are present outside of Canada. We can represent you in the IAD or Federal Court of Canada depending on your matter and the nature of the decision.

If you want our professional services and information to appeal the negative decision of an immigration officer or the immigration tribunal, we invite you to contact our office.