Foreign nationals in Canada are required to maintain their legal status in Canada. In case their authorized period of stay comes to an end, they may extend their stay in Canada. We can help you in extending your stay, changing the type of temporary status and managing any other problem with your status.

If you want professional services and information related to the above-mentioned matter, we invite you to contact our office.